ELECTROLUX ELECTRIC SKYLINE PREMIUM COMBI OVEN 6GN 1/1 -227800-ECOE61B2S0
Digital interface with LED backlight buttons with guided selection.
• Built-in steam generator for highly precise humidity and temperature control according to the chosen settings.
• Real humidity control based upon Lambda Sensor to automatically recognize quantity and size of food for consistent quality results.
• Dry, hot convection cycle (25 °C – 300 °C): ideal for low humidity cooking.
• Combination cycle (25 °C – 300 °C): combining convected heat and steam to obtain humidity controlled cooking environment, accelerating the cooking process and reducing weight loss.
• Low temperature Steam cycle (25 °C – 99 °C): ideal for sous-vide, re-thermalization and delicate cooking. Steam cycle (100 °C): seafood and vegetables. High temperature steam (25 °C – 130 ° C).
• EcoDelta cooking: cooking with food probe maintaining preset temperature difference between the core of the food and the cooking chamber.
• Pre-set program for Regeneration, ideal for banqueting on plate or rethermalizing on tray.
• Programs mode: a maximum of 100 recipes can be stored in the oven’s memory, to recreate the exact same recipe at any time. 4-step cooking programs also available.
• OptiFlow air distribution system to achieve maximum performance in cooking evenness and temperature control thanks to a special design of the cooking chamber combined with high precision variable speed fan and venting valve.
• Fan with 5 speed levels from 300 to 1500 RPM and reverse rotation for optimal evenness. Fan stops in less than 5 seconds when door is opened.
• Single sensor core temperature probe included. • Automatic fast cool down and pre-heat function.
• Reduced power function for customized slow cooking cycles.
• SkyClean: Automatic and built-in self cleaning system with integrated descale of the steam generator. 5 automatic cycles (soft, medium, strong, extra strong, rinse-only).
• 3 different chemical options available: solid (phosphate-free), liquid (requires optional accessory), enzymatic.
• GreaseOut: predisposed for integrated grease drain and collection for safer operation (dedicated base as optional accessory).
• USB port to download HACCP data, share cooking programs and configurations. USB port also allows to plug-in sous-vide probe (optional accessory).
• Connectivity ready for real time access to connected appliances from remote and HACCP monitoring (requires optional accessory).
• Back-up mode with self-diagnosis is automatically activated if a failure occurs to avoid downtime.