Polar CM531-A G-Series Chest Freezer with Stainless Steel Lid 516Ltr
Large, robust and reliable – this chest freezer from the Polar G-Series range provides more than enough storage space for any regular food delivery. A huge 516-litre capacity includes two sturdy baskets which makes this unit fantastic for storing anything from cuts of meat to bagged vegetables or ice.
Designed with a strong stainless steel lid, this commercial freezer can also double up as a handy additional work surface – perfect for kitchens with limited space. An internal round-edge design is easy to clean and it is also simple to operate thanks to dial temperature controls and a user-friendly digital display.
The maximum ambient temperature of this freezer is 32°C, and it’s important to maintain a 20cm gap between the machine and the wall to allow the ventilation system to function effectively. This unit is not suitable for use directly next to a heat source.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently.
- Capacity 516Ltr
- Dimensions 845(H) x 1795(W) x 688(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 695(H) x 1651(W) x 506(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 75mm
- Material Steel
- Output 270W
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range -24°C to -18°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Weight 82kg
- Five Year Electricity Cost $1025.10 – Based on $0.34 per unit
- Two sturdy baskets to organise stock and store food of all shapes and sizes
- Lockable stainless steel lid doubles up as a vital additional worktop space
- 75mm insulation improves efficiency to further reduce running costs
- Manual defrost mode to help with maintenance and long-lasting reliability
- Front-mounted drain makes defrosting or draining the freezer quick and easy
- Sturdy adjustable feet for stable positioning wherever you need it
- Quiet operation won’t cause any noise disruption during the working day
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment