Polar CK640-A G-Series Countertop Blast Chiller 8/5kg
- Dimensions 410(H) x 660(W) x 650(D)mm
- Dimensions – internal 340(H) x 355(W) x 270(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 60mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Refrigerant R290
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 42kg
- Safely chills 8kg of hot food from 70°C to 3°C in 90 minutes
- 5kg of hot food can be frozen from 70°C to -18°C in four hours
- Capacity with enough room for three 65mm deep 2/3 GN pans (sold separately)
- Self-closing door increases thermal efficiency and won’t get left open
- 60mm insulation further improves efficiency to reduce running costs
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display for easy operation
- Built-in food probe for precise temperature monitoring
- Simple ‘manual defrost’ function helps to keep unit performing at its best
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures up to 32°C
- Supplied with 10A plug fitted
- Not suitable for use in catering vehicles or any other mobile environment
Looking for a blast chiller that is both powerful and dependable? Then the Polar G-series countertop blast chiller will be the product for you. Thanks to the compact design this blast chiller can free-up valuable storage space while helping your kitchen comply with the food safety legislation, making it the perfect choice for caterers with limited space.
Also, the stainless steel material means the blast chiller is highly durable giving the blast chiller long-lasting properties while also being easy to clean and maintain.
Featuring the quick chilling ability allows for hot food up to 8kg can be chilled from 70°C to 3°C in only 90 minutes, while freezing 5kg of hot food from 70°C to -18°C in just 240 minutes, making this blast chiller a quick option for cooling food.
And the fully-insulated door maximised the thermal efficiency, helping you to save money by using less energy.
Boasting the digital control makes the blast chiller simple to set – so your staff can change the temperature quickly to make chilling and freezing food quick and easy.
And the strong commercial construction makes this blast chiller great for everyday constant use, so you can constantly use in a busy environment without any visual damage.
Including a hard-working construction continuously force the freezing air to cover the food, helping them to cool down quicker.