- A showpiece vertical slicer that is beautifully crafted with a traditional look
- Ideal for shaving and slicing delicate cold cut meats like prosciutto
- Fully manual operation of the blade
- Gear driven
- Optional cast iron stand available separately
- Designed and made in Italy
- 2 year warranty covering parts and labour
The Traditional Flywheel slicer is a beautifully produced machine with a traditional look. They are available in Red (NS320M) and Black (NS320MB)
Constructed from aluminium and stainless steel, the Traditional Flywheel slicer is a compact machine, specifically designed for use with all cold cut meats, particularly prosciutto.
The chrome plated blade is constructed in quality steel alloy (100Cr6). It is hardened, tempered and resistant to rust.
Beautifully powder-coated in red or black and featuring an intricate flywheel design, the machine will certainly be eye-catching in any application. D(W*D*H)(815*585*700)