- Fully automatic or manual operation
- Intuitive control panel providing variable blade speed, carriage speed and carriage length
- Pre-selection of slice quantity desired
- Belt driven operation
- Designed and made in Italy
- Ideal for large restaurants, supermarkets, deli’s and butchers, where high volume slicing required
- 2 year warranty covering parts and labour
The fully automatic gravity feed belt driven slicer takes the hard work out of slicing. It is fast, clean, precise and very easy to operate and features two independent motors, one for blade rotation and the other for carriage movement.
The intuitive touch control panel allows for the selection of the number of cuts required as well as multiple options for the blade speed, carriage speed and the length of the carriage movement allowing you total control over the quality of your cuts with efficient operation. The machine can also be used in manual mode if required.
Manufactured from anodized aluminium with clean lines, the slicer features a built-in sharpening head and blade ring-guard. The clever design enables quick disassembly for cleaning, without the need for tools.
The NS350HDA is suited to large restaurants, supermarkets, delicatessens and butcher shops where high volume slicing of a variety of meat types is required and precise control of the automatic slicing feature is necessary.
Optional model NS350HDX is available with factory fitted speedy blade remover device to ensure absolute safety should the blade ever need to be removed for maintenance. See feature photo above. D:(W*D*H)(1030*890*850)mm