MORETTI FORNI iDECK MANUAL SINGLE Pizza Deck Oven
The iDeck range of electric pizza deck ovens by Moretti Forni are integrated and intelligent products that are also easy to use. The results from this range of ovens are excellent quality cooking with an extraordinary quality to price ration and low energy consumptions.
The iDeck single comprises of one cooking element and an optional leavening compartment or support. The oven cooking surface is made of refractory material that provides perfectly even heat distribution over the whole surface, making this oven particularly suitable to cook pizza, either directly on the surface or on trays.
Temperature adjustment is electro mechanic, with independent control of the ceiling and floor heating elements. The oven door is hinged at the bottom, with a tempered glass window to check the state of the product while it is cooking. The support comprises a painted metal structure, whereas the leavening compartment has a stainless steel structure and is fitted with a heating thermostat. The leavening compartment can reach a maximum temperature of 65°C, whereas the maximum temperature of the baking chamber is 450°C.Includes Models: PM 60.60, PM 72.72, PM 65.105, PM 105.65, PM 105.105
- Ergonomic Door Handle: The door of the baking chamber is equipped with a handle which facilitates the hold.
- Electro Mechanic Control Board: The control board has been conceived to make the oven management easy and instant.
- Easy Motion Door: The spring inserted in the door facilitates its opening and closure.
- Smart Heating Techniques: The thicker heating elements guarantee an excellent uniformity of baking.
- Protected Internal Lighting: The internal lighting is inserted in a compartment to protect it against crashes and breaks.
*The maximum operating temperature is 450°C.
- Single Deck Pizza Oven With Stone Cooking Floor
Optional Extras Available Include:
- Stand with or without tray holder slides
- Extraction hood