ICEMATIC F160C-A160kg Self Contained Flake Ice Machine
Flake ice is generated through a vertical cylinder, with an internal auger which scrapes the ice from the internal surface of the evaporator. This produces uniform flake ice with a residual water content.
Flake ice has a lot of uses, from the conservation and display of fresh fish to cocktail creation and juice bars. Flake ice is also used in hospitals and during the production of sausages and bread, to chill the mix. Flake ice is extremely versatile.
- Self contained flaker on legs
- Up to 160kg production per 24/hr of flake ice
- 50kg storage bin
- Flake Ice (25% residual water content)
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Front controls, accessible and protected
- Complete with water & drain hoses + 1 ice scoop
- 10 Amp power supply
- Origin: Italy
- Warranty: 24 months parts and 12 months labour
- Dimensions (mm): 700w x 616d x 912h (995 with legs)
Founded in 1963, Icematic are creators of the finest Italian ice makers. Through the adoption of innovative technical solutions and forward thinking, Icematic has remained one of the most important players in the world ice maker market. Icematic’s machines can make ice in several shapes: Ice hole, Ice cube, Ice flake, and Ice nugget.