COOKRITE GAS SINGLE PAN 3 TUBES DEEP FRYER
Constructed in 304 stainless steel
• Available in 3 sizes
• Gas Approved Australia wide
• Heavy duty constructed frame
• Stainless steel splash back
• Nickel plated frying baskets
• Standard flame failure
• Quick recovery
• Automatic safety valve stabilizing function
• Heavy duty tube burners with stable flame & standby pilots
• Easy to use low & high temp controls
• Fitted with American Robert Shaw valves & controls
• Heavy duty Robert Shaw USA thermostat
• Thermostatic temp control from 0 ~ 240 degrees
• Manual ignition
• Front screw on drain pipe for oil
• Oil cooling zone seated at bottom of the
tank to avoid food residue
• Adjustable stainless-steel legs
• ¾ inch gas inlet
• Available in NG & LPG
• 2 Years parts & labour warranty[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_pageable no_fill_content_area=”true” active_section=”1″ pagination_color=”blue” tab_position=”top” css_animation=”appear” title=”READ MORE”][vc_tta_section title=”Section 1″ tab_id=”1626149790790-6ae24cc2-ec3c”][vc_column_text]We make it our honourable duty always to supply the very best quality of these gas cooking products. Cookrite has a wide range of Gas Stoves which also offers top-notch commercial gas deep fryers which still last for a long while. We deliver just what you want quickly and smoothly to any part of Australia. Our company has more than 180 distributors working with us throughout the whole country. We have various delivery options that are available for our valued customers to pick from. With these options, we can get their deep fryers delivered to them very fast and securely.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Section 2″ tab_id=”1626149790810-25024859-ac83″][vc_column_text]
Why is Cookrite the best supplier of Commercial Gas Deep Fryers?
We discovered the need for a better solution to its demand for Commercial Gas Deep Fryers, especially in Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, and Brisbane. We carefully checked through the standards and guidelines in the Hospitality Industry with our attention to the needs and what works best. Our company came with the best solution to provide deep gas fryers. We provide catering equipment that is environmentally safe and adjustable. They are developed just to withstand the toughest and most stringent of Australian weather conditions.
We boast of our many years of experience in the Australian hospitality industry, and without leaving any stone unturned, we believe we can assist with your catering requirement and give you the very best. We have much confidence in delivering the cooking equipment like Gas Char Grill to you. With the high-level quality of our expert team of engineers, who have developed a wide range of gas cooking equipment to cope in the harsh Australian climate and heated kitchens under any situation.
How to select the Best Commercial Gas Deep Fryer?
Everyone has some interests in one or two things that are deep-fried, maybe the sugary doughnuts in bakeries or the scrumptious corn dogs at state fairs. However, the process is rather simple by dropping a well-battered mixture in hot oil but choosing the right commercial deep fryer is another story entirely. Selecting the appropriate fryer for your application is very important and can be quite tricky. There are some relevant factors that you need to consider, which will influence your decision. It doesn’t matter if you own a concession stand, or just a food truck or high-end restaurant, you will find some helpful tips to guide you in choosing the perfect deep fryer for your entrees, desserts and even appetizers.
Like Gas Burners with Oven, a commercial gas deep fryer is a commercial kitchen appliance that is designed to heat large quantities of cooking oil using gas for deep frying many amounts of foods such as funnel cakes, french fries, and mozzarella sticks. The way you make use of your gas deep fryer is based on the particular model you have and the kind of foods you are preparing. Notwithstanding, the most basic method of deep frying that is common requires that you heat the oil to the desired temperature. Then you bring the battered mixture into the fryer right into the hot oil, and you’ll raise the basket at once when the batter changes to a golden brown colour. It is right for you to drain off the fat from your food on a platter lined with paper towels. The paper towels will reduce the grease before serving to your customers with the excess oil.
Although the cooking process may seem necessary with our Gas Griddles range, fryers are made in varying forms to take several applications or use. Their size, width, volume, orientation and other qualities all differ, so you need to understand their differences. You should be able to identify how each unit’s respective features relate to your grave, frying goals.
Our main ambition is making lives easy, and one way of achieving that is by making it simple to trade with us. We want to make things quite smooth, therefore, we provide fast, reliable and easy access to check out our archives of catering stocks online. After you get signed in as a valued customer, you can go through the prices of all the commercial kitchen items available. You can check out items like commercial stainless steel single sink bench.
Our main ambition is making lives easy, and one way of achieving that is by making it simple to trade with us. We want to make things quite smooth, therefore, we provide fast, reliable and easy access to check out our archives of catering stocks online. After you get signed in as a valued customer, you can go through the prices of all the commercial kitchen items available. You can check out items like commercial stainless steel single sink bench.COOKRITE 650 SERIES 400mm HOTPLATE|AT65G4G-C[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_pageable][/vc_column][/vc_row]