COOKRITE GAS 6 BURNER STOVE WITH OVEN
- Stainless kick plate including back guard & high shelf
- Heavy duty constructed frame
- Tall stainless-steel splash back
- Standard flame failure
- Heavy duty burners with a stable flame & standby pilots
- Stainless steel tubing for burners & pilots
- Easy to use low & high temp controls
- Heavy duty cast iron trivets
- Oven pilot with 100% safety shut off
- Heavy duty Robert Shaw USA thermostat
- American Robert Shaw components
- Manual Ignition
- Piezo Ignitors on oven only
- Adjustable Stainless-steel legs
- ¾ inch gas Inlet
- Multiple position oven rack guides
- Comes with one chrome rack per oven
- Static oven
- Stainless steel legs
- Available in NG & LPG
- Each burner power is 21MJ
What is a commercial or professional gas burner with an oven?
A commercial or professional range is a type of cooking equipment that consists of distinct areas that cook using electricity, gas or induction.
A range is a merger of a cooktop range with a base. A cooktop range can be designed or composed for several cooking techniques and methods. Such as with burner grates, charbroilers, griddles or other additions. Cooktop base is usually an oven. But you will find many cooktops with a base used for storage or refrigeration.
The term stove and cooktop range are used frequently to substitute each other. Most manufacturers call stoves “cooktops and a collection of burners on the top of the oven as a range.
The separate areas that heat on the top of a range are called burners. A burner is used to heat the cookware. These burners can be flat or elevated, open-flame surfaces. Burners can heat via gas, electricity, or induction.
Types of Gas used in Commercial Gas Stoves
Natural Gas (NG) – Natural Gas comes to the stove burner through a pipe. It weighs lighter than air. Normally, the gas and electric company supply natural gas. It comes into your area of requirement through a pipe.
Liquid Propane (LP) – Liquid Propane is heavier than air. It stays close to the ground with a gas leak. Your property should have a propane tank to store propane which will be supplied. You will require this tank to refill to keep your business going.
Easy ways to keep your gas stoves clean and hygienic
Your cooking area requires to be clean so that it does not get contaminated. Just keep the following in mind and you will be sorted:
- Follow the instruction manual– Your instruction manual will be carrying some do’s and don’t’s while maintaining the equipment. Read carefully and follow them. You may call your agency or supplier and seek guidance on the same.
- Set a schedule for cleaning– Your gas stove will give a maximum output when kept clean at regular intervals. Accumulation of grease will reduce its productivity and performance which you can’t afford. Make sure you create a weekly and monthly cleaning schedule. And your staff should follow it strictly.
- Switch off and let cool– Before you start the cleaning process, make sure the knobs are turned off and the burners are cool. Even the components need to cool down before you start cleaning.
- Use this to clean– Soft cloth, mild water and soap to clean the burners and other components. If the instruction manual says something besides, then pay attention to it. Use of strong chemicals can harm the surface and can hamper the longevity factor of the stove.
- Clean the spills then and there– If you pay attention to spills at a regular interval, you can stop the contamination of bacteria and other harmful microbes. While using acidic food or sauces, you must pay heed.
Still, if you are unable to clean the gas stove [properly, reach out to your supplier or agency customer care. Small corrections made at the earliest can protect you from large losses in future.
Buy Australia’s best Commercial Gas Stoves from Commercial Kitchen Equipment
CKE has been a prominent supplier of Refrigeration, Stainless steel bench, Gas stoves, Benchtop catering equipment, Steel Hood and many catering types of equipment. The captain of the CKE ship is resonated with an experience of over two decades, we stretch distribution and supplying commercial catering types of equipment Australia wide.
The team at CKE comes with a wide bandwidth of understanding the requirements of such types of equipment. This has made us our clients’ most preferred supplier and distributor. Our team members not only handle inquiries but also guide you in the buying process. We have earned a reputation for delivering excellent quality at the best prices in New Zealand and Australia.
We provide a 2 + 2 years warranty. This includes 2 years warranty for parts and two years warranty on labour and parts. This facilitates ease and a no-stress factor for the buyer during the purchase. We come with a huge billboard of equipment includes a complete range of Pizza prep, Bar freezers, preparation refrigeration, under counter refrigeration, ice makers, cake displays, char grills, mixers, stainless steel sinks, benches, shelves, & benchtop/catering equipment. We have the best commercial Gas Stoves for sale.
Our team of experts are well-versed in handling inquiries and guiding you through your purchase. The design of the products is professionally curated keeping in mind the modernization of several industries and delivering maximum productivity in the most compact space.
Our sales team spread its wings in major metro cities of Australia- at Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, New Castle & Canberra. Our team is known for its spontaneous service and response to calls and concerns.
Gas burners with an oven are multi-purpose equipment that takes care of not only cooking or shallow frying the food but also of your baking needs. You can perform several tasks with this heavy-duty equipment. Buy now.
Features of Commercial Gas Stoves
- Heavy-duty constructed frame to serve the commercial environment
- Heavy load sharing burners with standby pilots
- American Robert Shaw valves and controls
- Stainless steel burners
- Cast in 304 stainless steel
- ¾ inch pipe gas inlet
- Four stainless steel screws on adjustable legs designed to sit on a bench
- Removable drip tray
- Manual controls
- Convenient and easy manual controls
- Easy and convenient manual ignition to all burners
- Heavy-duty black matt trivets
- Available in Natural Gas and Liquified Petroleum Gas
- Easy maintenance
- Simple to clean
- Stands suit all types of griddles made of stainless steel
- 2 Years warranty on parts and labour + extended 2 years warranty on only parts (when registered online)
*All catering types of equipment are CE certified and that we take care of the safety, environmental protection, and health standards of the products .
Commercial Gas deep fryers are an excellent choice for bulk frying of french fries, fish and other similar food items.
Why should you opt for Commercial Kitchen Equipment:
- Decked up with substantial expertise in commercial catering
- Variety of products to facilitate the ever growing demand
- Warranty across entire Australia- for eg. Services, parts of equipment, labour, etc.
- Designs are exceptional to accommodate maximum in a suitable space. It also enhances the look and feel of your commercial space.
Commercial Kitchen Equipment Head Office is stationed in Sydney. We deliver commercial gas stoves in Perth, Sydney, and major metro cities in Australia. Products sold at Simco Catering Equipments facilitate Australian standards and guidelines. We come with a good number of delivery options to cater to quick delivery with safety.