The Verro Waterless Stock Pot Cooker is built to last, constructed on a solid stainless steel frame with a thick stainless steel plate. The design features no water deck cooling to reduce water consumption.
This unit is powered by your choice of a 105Mj 24-jet chimney burner or 126Mj 18-jet duck burner, both of which come fitted with flame failure. The cast iron trivet with extended fingers allows for more efficient gas combustion, while lever handle gas controls mean an enhanced capacity for flame setting regulation. A heavily insulated long skirt unflued cast iron ring eliminates radiant heat.
All external surfaces are made of strong and durable AISI 304 stainless steel. The deck is 1.5mm pressed top, which enables easy access for cleaning around the ring area. A front waste gutter makes general cleaning easy too.
- AISI 304 grade stainless steel
- Heavy-duty complete stainless steel cabinet frame
- No deck cooling required
- 1.5mm pressed wok top
- Heavily insulated long skirt cast iron ring eliminates radiant heat
- Multi-setting gas valve for greater regulation of flame
- Front waste gutter
- Australian made heavy-duty tapware
- 340 Diameter heavy-duty long skirt cast iron ring
- Heavy-duty extended finger trivet
- Easy access to all components for servicing and adjustment
- Gas Rating: Chimney – 105mj Nat Gas / 75mj LPG or Duckbill 126mj Nat Gas / 90mj LPG
- Australian Made
- Warranty: 24 month warranty
- Dimensions (mm): 600w x 840d x 1300h