B+S Black TF-451S Gas Split Pan Turbo Fryer
The B+S Black series turbo fryer has been designed on a stainless steel cabinet frame. It is built with a highly efficient ceramic lined infrared burner which radiates the heat evenly along the pan. This assists in temperature recovery time while also reducing gas consumption.
Each pan has been designed to maximise oil heat recovery, which is essential during peak periods. The deep cool zone prolongs the life of the oil as any sediment or carbonised food particles fall to the bottom of the pan, removing impurities from the cooking area.
- AISI 304 grade stainless steel
- Heavy duty complete stainless steel cabinet frame
- Over-temperature safety cut-out switch
- 13.5 litre oil capacity per pan
- +/- 3°C temperature recovery differential
- Ceramic lined infra-red burner
- 2mm thick stainless steel pan
- Piezo ignition and flame failure device
- Easy access to all components for servicing and adjustment
- Complete with baskets, fish plate and night cover
- Gas Rating: 76mj Nat / 76mj LPG
- Australian Made
- Warranty: 24 month warranty
- Dimensions (mm): 450w x 840d x 1030h
*Regulator is included in the unit
**Must be installed by an authorised installer
The B+S Black range has been our staple line for 60 years. Having always used AISI 304 grade stainless steel for these ranges, we know that the quality is second to none. All units consist of a stainless steel frame which ensures that these units are built to withstand the high intensity demand. In recent times B+S has developed a patented burner pilot integration system for our Hipac woks to ensure reliable performance. The confidence in our product is further backed by our 24 month warranty.